Politics of Privacy
Recommendation of Commissioner of Personal Data Preservation
Credit Bank of Albania in conform to the personal data protection provided by the Constitute of the Republic of Albania and in conform to the law No.9887 date 10.03.2008 "On personal data protection". Credit Bank of Albania is committed to keeping information given by the users of our website confidential. It is necessary that users fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. Credit Bank of Albania is the sole owner of information collected on www.creditbankofalbania.al Credit Bank of Albania will not sell, share, or rent this information to others, and it will be used only by CBA for technical administration of the website, customer administration, and research and development. Guarantees the confidentiality of client information as follows:
1. Credit Bank of Albania ensures confidentiality with respect to personal data and customer information. Certain security measures are implemented to prevent data loss, illegal use and illegal and unauthorized. Credit Bank of Albania is responsible for the implementation of these measures in all automatic processing or other data tools.
2. Credit Bank of Albania not transmits personal data to third persons unless the customer has expressly given consent to such a thing or in cases where such a thing is necessary for the service provision. Credit Bank of Albania is obliged pursuant to the legal requirements to give personal data competent authorities upon their request.
3. In cases where it is necessary to make disposal client information as per point 2, the Bank ensures the client that everything is in proportion with the law.
4. The Bank's obligation for preservation of confidentiality of client's personal data shall remain in force even after the interruption of the relation between bank and the client, not more than 5 years.
5. It is the individual's right to data which reject the use of personal data at any time. Individuals are entitled to obtain at any time for information processing or not of their personal data, to know their content and origin as well as to refuse consent given at any time. Individuals have the right to request cancellation, blocking, correcting information and data, and in any case to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing.
7. These privacy policies do not cover links between this site and other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of other websites you visit as Credit Bank of Albania is not responsible for the conditions applied in these pages.
Cookies (cookies) are not used for the transmission of personal data and no cookies of any kind and no other system is not used to track users. Using cookie-ve session (which are not stored continuously in the user's computer and dismantled the closing of the website browser) is limited to the transmission of information to identify the session (consisting of random numbers generated by server) which is needed to enable safe and efficient search on the website.